This is the weekend if you've always wanted to try out the Sorting Hat or dance like a Beauxbatons.
The actors behind Rubeus Hagrid, Luna Lovegrove, Albus Dumbledore and the Weasley Twins are among those fans will great Friday to Sunday at Universal Orlando Resort as the second A Celebration of Harry Potter begins.Remember that Florida residents can get discounts on theme park tickets, as well as hotels on the property and nearby if they only ask and have the appropriate identification.
At the celebration, there will be Q&A sessions with Robbie Coltrane (Rubeus Hagrid), Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore), James Pnofollows (Fred Weasley), Oliver Pnofollows (George Weasley) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood).Other events include:
- A live dueling demonstration and wand combat masterclass hosted by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, featuring the world's only Wand Combat choreographer, Paul Harris
- A live demonstration with award-winning illustrator Kazu Kibuishi, who will be drawing some of the Harry Potter characters on snofollowe.
- "A Celebration of Harry Potter" Expo with unique and interactive exhibits from Warner Bros., Pottermore, Scholastic, MinaLima, Harry Potter: The Exhibition and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, including the opportunity to try on the Sorting Hat
- Special kids' discussions and interactive experiences such as an exciting duelling demonstration and wand combat masterclass with Paul Harris, an interactive 'Dance Like a Beauxbatons and Battle Like a Durmstrang' experience, as well as Harry Potter film trivia
- Park guests can enjoy The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal's Islands of Adventure and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida plus the iconic Hogwarts Express that transports guests between the two lands if they have a park-to-park ticket
Access to select events within "A Celebration of Harry Potter" is included in regular admission to Universal Studios. Admission to panel events will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about the event and tickets, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com/Celebration.