- Lower Lot
- May 24th 2012
- Oceaneering International
- Universal Creative, Industrial Light & Magic
- 3-D Special Effects Ride
- 2000ft / 610 m.
- 12 people per car in 3 rows of 4 people
- hydraulic bar
- Riders must be at least 122 centimetres (48 in) to ride alone or 102 centimetres (40 in) if they are with an adult.
Fight along Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and try to survive to protect the AllSpark in 'Transformers - The Ride 3D'. But it won't be easy with Megatron trying to wipe human race out of existence. Jump on the Autobot Evac and join the fight! You will live a thrilling adventure that will leave you breathless.
Remember, the future of human race is in your hands. Only you can help in 'Transformers - The Ride 3D' in 'Universal Studios Hollywood'.
Marked as recommended experience
The inside of the attraction is an exact duplicate of the Universal Studios Singapur Transformers Ride, as is the Universal Studios Florida version.
After a record opening on Memorial Day weekend 2012, a 15% rising in that year's attendance to the park was attributed to it. Shortly after its opening, the Orlando Transformers Ride was green lighted.
The ride occupies the terrain of two former attractions: 'Backdraft' and 'Special Effects Stages'.
- THEA Award - Outstanding Achievement
- International Society of 3D Lumiere ™ - Award to attraction theming
- Theme Park Insider Award - Best Attraction
- VES Award - Outstanding Visual Effects in a Special Venue Project
Shared photos and vídeos
The community has shared awesome photos and videos of this experience. Join them and share your photos